Excerpt from press release:
North American humans you think William Shakespeare wrote Mac Beth ha, ha, ha..well we’ll tell you the truth (wink wink) who really wrote the play. Three bouffon women (if you want to call them that) put the weird in the Wyrd sisters. The bouffon search for humanity brings a reluctant William Shakespeare on a journey from a living hell to acceptance.
Weirder Thou Art stars Ronak Singh as The Virgin, Stephen Flett as the Matron, Anne Shepherd as the Crone and Philip Krusto as William Shakespeare.
- Weirder Thou Art plays at the St. Vladimir Institute. (620 Spadina Ave.)
- Tickets are $12. The festival also offers a range of money-saving passes for serious Fringers.
- Tickets can be purchased online, by telephone (416-966-1062), from the Fringe Club at Scadding Court, and — if any remain — from the venue’s box office starting one hour before curtain.
- Be aware that Fringe performances always start exactly on time, and that latecomers are never admitted.
- Content Warnings: Unsuitable for Minors, Sexual Content, Audience Participation, Mature Language.
- This venue is wheelchair-accessible through a secondary route. After the building’s business hours, a staff member will need to escort you through this route, so plan to arrive early for evening shows.
- Thursday July 6th, 08:15 pm
- Saturday July 8th, 03:30 pm
- Sunday July 9th, 05:15 pm
- Tuesday July 11th, 10:15 pm
- Wednesday July 12th, 01:45 pm
- Friday July 14th, 12:00 pm
- Sunday July 16th, 08:30 pm
Photo by Ardyth Johnson.