From Press Release:
MAXIMALISTE PRODUCTIONS presents Is That How Clowns Have Sex? A One-Woman Queer Clown Sex-Ed Show*. Two-time Montreal Spirit of Fringe Award Winner (2016/2017), Montreal’s Best Kisser (2015), and Certified Sexpert Fiona Ross stars as Ms. Beatrice Haven. Have no fear, Ms. Beatrice is here (and knows an average amount about sex, but frankly, finds it quite mystifying). But it’s okay, she has her experiences…and is a certified teacher…and knows how to fake it…but what the junk is a dental dam? Watch as she struggles to navigate sexual education, sexuality, and the mysteries of pleasure. Hopefully you’ll learn something along the way.
- Is That How Clowns Have Sex? A One-Woman, Queer Clown Sex-Ed Shows plays at the KINK Boutique. (975 Bloor St. W.)
- Tickets are $13, including a $2 service charge. The festival also offers a range of money-saving passes and discounts for serious Fringers.
- Tickets can be purchased online, by telephone (416-966-1062), from the Festival Box Office at Scadding Court (707 Dundas St. W.), and — if any remain — from the venue’s box office starting one hour before curtain.
- Content Warnings: Mature language; Sexual content; Audience participation; Unconventional venue.
- The Fringe Festival considers this venue to be wheelchair-accessible.
- Be aware that Fringe performances always start exactly on time, and that latecomers are never admitted.
- Wednesday July 4th, 9:30 pm
- Thursday July 5th, 9:30 pm
- Friday July 6th, 9:30 pm
- Saturday July 7th, 9:30 pm
- Sunday July 8th, 5:30 pm
- Tuesday July 10th, 9:30 pm
- Wednesday July 11th, 9:30 pm
- Thursday July 12th, 9:30 pm
- Friday July 13th, 9:30 pm
- Saturday July 14th, 9:30 pm