From Press Release:
The Story of one woman’s quest to find the Love and Penis of her Dreams. A phallic journey both Humorous and Dark. A cheeky title, but ultimately a love story, learning to love one’s self while navigating the difficulties of life and relationships.
- The Cockwhisperer – A Love Story plays at the Robert Gill Theatre. (214 College St.)
- Tickets are $13, including a $2 service charge. The festival also offers a range of money-saving passes and discounts for serious Fringers.
- Tickets can be purchased online, by telephone (416-966-1062), from the Festival Box Office at Scadding Court (707 Dundas St. W.), and — if any remain — from the venue’s box office starting one hour before curtain.
- Content Warnings: Sexual content; Mature language; Unsuitable for minors.
- This venue is wheelchair-accessible through usage of a painfully slow elevator. We recommend making sure you arrive a few minutes early.
- Be aware that Fringe performances always start exactly on time, and that latecomers are never admitted.
- Friday July 6th, 5:15 pm
- Saturday July 7th, 9:15 pm
- Monday July 9th, 6:30 pm
- Wednesday July 11th, 9:30 pm
- Thursday July 12th, 3:30 pm
- Friday July 13th, 7:30 pm
- Sunday July 15th, 1:00 pm